HYdraulic boom sprayer
This sprayer is made for the Multi-Crop Produce Farmer. Built by a vegetable grower for vegetable growers, this sprayer Lets you spray the whole field without folding the boom at the field ends. And with hydraulic leveling, it is a lot easier to control one boom than two.
The hydraulic boom models feature hydraulic boom height adjustment. Our hydraulic boom design provides 50 ft. coverage between the drive rows for a fraction of the cost of a hydraulic fold 60 ft. boom sprayer. This sprayer is designed to be affordable for the small to medium sized grower. Hydraulic Boom Sprayers are now available in 300 and 400 gallon configurations.
Single Boom Hydraulic Sprayer
Videos & Features
HYDRAULIC Fold Boom Sprayer Features
- 24 – 28.5 ft. single side boom for a 48 to 57 foot coverage width between drive rows. Up to 60 feet with optional extension nozzle.
- Hydraulic fold allows operator to stay on tractor from start to finish
- Hydraulic on the go boom height adjustment from 2 ft. for melons to 8 ft. for sweet corn
- Hydraulic on the go boom leveling to maintain uniform height between boom and crop.
- Airbag and shock absorber boom suspension for smooth ride
- Top quality John Blue diaphragm pump, capable of 218 PSI and 28 GPM
- 290 PSI rated John Blue control
- Tank sizes in 300 or 400 gallons
- Breakaway on outer boom section protects against accidental contact with ground
- Hollow cone pattern nozzles for best foliage contact when applying insecticides and fungicides
- 56O PSI rated heavy duty hose
- Adjustable wheel spacing, tongue height and control holder
- Dual Hypro jet agitators for excellent chemical mixing and suspension
- Off the shelf parts that are readily available from our parts stock or from Hypro and Teejet suppliers